Easter, also called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on... Wikipedia
- Significance: Celebrates the resurrection of Jesus
- Celebrations: Church services, festive family meals, Easter egg decoration, and gift-giving
- Observances: Prayer, all-night vigil, sunrise service
- Date: Determined by the Computus
- date: Determined by the Computus
- Related to: Passover, since it is regarded as the Christian fulfillment of Passover, Septuagesima, Sexagesima, Quinquagesima, Shrove Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, Clean Monday, Lent, Great Lent, Palm Sunday, Holy Week, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday which lead up to Easter, and Divine Mercy Sunday, Ascension, Pentecost, Trinity Sunday, Corpus Christi and Feast of the Sacred Heart which follow it.
- Data source: DuckDuckGo