Paul Adolph Volcker Jr. was an American economist. He was Chairman of the Federal Reserve under U.S. presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan from August 1979 to August 1987.... Wikipedia
- Born: Paul Adolph Volcker Jr, Sept 5, 1927, Cape May, New Jersey, U.S.
- Died: Dec 8, 2019, New York City, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Children: 2
- Education: Princeton University, Harvard University, London School of Economics
- President: Barack Obama
- Preceded by: Position established
- Succeeded by: Jeff Immelt
- Data source: DuckDuckGo